This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for Noskram.com and our sub-domains. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this web site. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email, our contact forms, or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or opt-out link in any newsletter :
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
As is customary with many websites we here at Noskram.com value your privacy, and only utilise the services of advertisers that you may find useful
We may utilise the services of advertisers that may serve ads to you via the use of third party cookies. Ads may be served:
- The Dart Cookie based on sites you visit around the internet.
- Users may opt out of the Dart Cookie by visiting Google content and ad network.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
Name including contact email address
What we do with the collected information:
We collect this information to provide you with a better service, and in the event of contacting you if you have joined our mailing list or newsletter or responded to your query . We will not share your details with a third party unless required to do so by law.
A cookie is a small file placed on your computer that analyses web traffic and in so doing better serves relevant ads to you.
- Google's use of the Dart cookie enables it to serve ads to users based on their visiting habits to this site and other sites on the internet.
Links to other websites
How to contact us
If you have any queries or concerns you can contact us via the contact us page